Daily protection and maintenance methods of natural gas compressors In order to reduce the damage of compressor parts and extend the life of the compressor, daily protection and maintenance are extremely important and necessary. The daily maintenance work mainly includes: regularly lubricating and oil changing the equipment, anticorrosive operation of the equipment, timing calibration equipment, etc., so as to greatly reduce the wear and failure of parts and keep the equipment as normal as possible. The specific maintenance process is generally divided into quarterly maintenance, semi-annual maintenance and annual maintenance according to time.
Quarterly maintenance (1) The system should be ventilated for cleaning and inspection every quarter. The intention is to investigate the activity of the solenoid valve. The cleaner the system is, the more active the solenoid valve will be.
(2) Clean the copper-based sintered filter in front of the solenoid valve to make it as clean and dust-free as possible.
(3) Consider whether to replace the filter element of the filter according to the specific use situation and environmental factors.
(4) The gas valves at all levels should also be thoroughly and carefully cleaned to remove as much carbon deposits as possible.
(5) Wash the outside of the air compressor to ensure that it is clean and free of dirt; replace the compressor oil according to the specific situation.
(6) After the cleaning operation is completed, the movement structure of the compressor should be corrected and checked. For example, check the tightness of the V-belt, the lubrication status of the main motor, and adjust the gap between each part to ensure the sensitivity of its operation process.
(7) Pay attention to the comprehensive drainage of separators, exhaust gas collection pipes, filters, and recovery tanks.
Semi-annual maintenance (1) Check whether the pressure gauge is qualified and whether the action value of the pressure controller is within the specified range.
(2) Check whether the moving mechanism of the compressor works normally and whether the action value is sensitive.
(3) Check the function of the safety valve of the gas storage tank to ensure that it opens in a safe use range in time under high pressure.
(4) Carefully clean the outside of the compressor and the inner cavity of the gas storage tank, and check whether the compressor and suction filter are clean and whether they need to be replaced.
(5) Carefully inspect the pipes to prevent them from leaking air.
(6) Testing motors and electrical appliances to ensure their normal operation.
Annual maintenance (1) Send the compressor to the labor bureau's establishment for testing and correct the safety valve.
(2) Look at the cooling fan, check valve and other parts.
(3) Replace the coolant.
(4) Full inspection of hydraulic cylinders or stepping motors, stepping limit devices, etc.
Previous: No Information