Methane compressor startup precautions and common troubleshooting 1. The first startup should be turned on, the time does not exceed 30 seconds, if the oil pressure gauge does not move, it should be turned on again, if the oil pressure gauge is still repeated after 5 to 6 times If it does not move, the oil meter may be damaged or blocked, unblock the oil circuit or fill the oil from the hole of the oil meter.
2. When starting up, the oil pressure gauge should be in the range of 1.5 ~ 3Pa, 2.0Pa is a good state. Do not start the machine if the oil pressure is less than 1.5Pa. If the machine is started forcibly, it may cause the cylinder to rupture.
3. After using for 200 hours for the first time, pay attention to changing the oil.
4.Handle direction, the handle is vertical, the inlet and exhaust directions are downward and upper rows, that is, the bottom of the four-way valve is intake air, and the upper part is exhausted. At this time, the truck is unloaded. The handle is horizontal, and the inlet and exhaust directions are reversed. Car status.
5. After a period of normal use, there will be water in the gas-liquid separator. When the water level reaches a certain position, the float in the gas-liquid separator will float up. At this time, the pressure indicator of the intake valve is 0, and the intake valve is closed. After the pressure gauge will have pressure again, the drain hole should be opened for drainage, and the shell of the gas-liquid separator should be knocked down to return the float. Under normal use, drainage should be performed once every 2 to 3 days.
6. When the equipment is running normally, the belt should turn towards the motor.
7. If the equipment has a large jitter during operation, it may be due to uneven foundation during installation and adjust the equipment flatness.
8. In normal use, the inlet meter should be 0.8MPa and the exhaust meter should be 1.2MPa.
9. Under normal circumstances, the exhaust temperature is 70 ° C. If the exhaust temperature is too high, it is possible that: a. The valve valve spring is not elastic enough; b. The valve valve blade is broken; c. The piston ring is worn excessively. Oil and gas can even cause black smoke. 11. The discharge pressure ratio is small, the unloading will be slow, and the O-ring of the four-way valve may be broken to cause air leakage. 12. In daily maintenance and repair, copper tools should be used to prevent sparks. Never use iron tools, and never knock pipes and equipment.