1. The main reason for the failure of the exhaust volume may be valve leakage, packing leakage, and excessive cylinder clearance. Check these places at this time and take corresponding measures.
2. The inter-stage pressure is out of range. Check the exhaust and intake pressure of the current stage and the piston ring of the next stage intake valve for leakage. You need to replace the valve or adjust the exhaust intake pressure to replace the piston ring to check whether the pipeline is smooth.
3. Excessive exhaust temperature may be caused by exhaust valve, poor cooling effect or intake air temperature exceeding the specified value. Need to replace the exhaust valve or improve the cooling effect, check the reason why the temperature exceeds the specified value and deal with it.
4. Overheating of the cylinder may be insufficient cooling water, air leakage of the intake or exhaust valve, or strain of the cylinder. At this time, you need to add cooling water, maintain or replace the intake or exhaust valve, and lubricate the cylinder to clean up the debris.
5. The low oil pressure of the compressor may be caused by the low oil level, the oil filter is clogged, and the oil leakage from the return valve of the regulating valve needs to be replenished with lubricating oil or clean the lubricating oil to clean the filter to repair or replace the corresponding parts.
6. The high temperature of the lubricating oil may be caused by friction between the moving parts of the natural gas compressor , and the cooling effect of the lubricating oil is poor, and the filter is blocked. At this time, you need to replace the relevant parts and replace the lubricant cleaning filter.
7. Compressor shutdown Generally, more than 85% of this situation is the failure of the gas valve. Check whether the valve disc and valve spring are damaged and whether the tightness of the gas valve is poor. And the valve disc pressure is incorrect.
8. The piston rod is broken. This situation is very dangerous, because it will not only damage other components, but also cause gas leakage, resulting in personal injury and death, and other production equipment damage. Generally, it is mainly due to the piston rod material problem or heat treatment problem. The connection thread is loose or the gap is too large, and other faults cause overload operation.
9. Vibration is too high. This situation will cause each part of the compressor or the connection of the pipeline to loosen. In severe cases, it will cause the pipeline to crack and cause air leakage, or problems such as abnormal noise. The necessary regular maintenance and inspection can reduce such problems.
下一条: No Information