Bengbu United Compressor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. was established in 2002 and is a high-tech enterprise in Anhui Province. The company is located in Huaiyuan Economic and Technological Development Zone, Bengbu City, Anhui Province, with an advantageous geographical location, convenient transportation and complete supporting facilities. Since its establishment, the company has provided reliable compressor professional solutions and high-quality and convenient after-sales service for enterprise customers in the country and surrounding areas.
Characteristics of nitrogen compressors (1) The operating pressure scale is large. Different types of pumps can be used to obtain different pressure regions. The input air pressure and output air pressure are adjusted accordingly. Can reach extremely high pressure, liquid 300Mpa, gas 90Mpa
(2) The flow rate is wide, and all models can operate smoothly with only 1Kg of air pressure. At this time, a smaller flow rate is obtained, and different flow rates can be obtained after adjusting the intake air volume.
(3) Easy to control, from simple manual control to complete automatic control.
(4) Automatic restart, no matter what causes the pressure drop in the holding pressure circuit, it will automatically restart to make up for the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure stable.
(5) Safe operation, using gas drive, no arc and spark, can be used in risky situations.
(6) Large energy saving can reach 70%, because it does not consume any energy due to maintaining the holding pressure.
Compressor classification: According to the type of the shaft: a single shaft multi-stage type, several impellers are connected in series on a shaft.
b. Double-shaft four-stage type. Four impellers are mounted on the two ends of two small gears separately from the cantilever. The small gears are driven by the motor through the large gears.
⑵ According to the type of the cylinder: horizontal split and straight split.
(3) Classification by inter-stage cooling method:
aExternal cooling, after each stage of compression, the gas output enters the cooler.
b. Internal cooling, the cooler and the casing are cast into one body.